You want to create a blog because you want to make money. But nothing is easy and there is no doubt when it is in online but some directions can help you to go ahead. Same as you should follow some guidelines when you start a blog. Here are some of them:-
1. Patient: You should be patient when starting a blog. Making money from a blog is very hard. You have to stay motivated always. You should not lose your motivation even if you don’t get any revenue from your blog within a year.
2. Passion: As you are a blogger you need to work a long time to establish your blog. If you feel bored with your work you will never reach to your goal. So try to make your task interesting which will not make you boring.
3. Purpose: Keep your purpose strong otherwise you may give up it anytime for any reason. If you can’t keep continue your blogging, it is better not to waste your time for a few days. A blog can be a permanent earning source for you. So your purpose should be strong.
4. Topic: Select a topic for your blog. Many new bloggers face trouble when selecting a topic for their blog. They can’t understand how to choose best topic. It is thought to Choose from those topics which have lots of demand but have less competition. I will suggest you to choose that topic as your blog topic for which you are interested. This is because you have much knowledge on that topic. It will be also entertaining for you.
5. Domain: Select a domain name. Which describes your blog, easy to spell, Memorable and shoot as much as possible. If possible keep a keyword of your blog in the domain name. Example: for the keyword “html code”, html-code.com is a good domain name.
7. Hosting: if you are a serious blogger, you should avoid all free blogging platforms like blogger.com, wordpress.com. You need a self-hosted blog. There are lots of hosting services those are ready to host your blog and you have to pay a little amount every month for this service. Now you will select a content management system (CMS software). I will recommend you WordPress.