Email marketing is a way to market a commercial message to a group of people who are using email. Those emails are included with different types of benefits such as job opportunities, job applications, ads, promotions, donations, business request and many types of , offers as well. Sending emails to reader develops the relationship between blogger and reader. Now days many companies do email marketing to promote their products/services. This is because it is free and easy. Email newsletters are fast and very effective. So you can send email as much as possible to your customer but you should be aware about spam. There are some reasons for which email marking is so popular.
1. Email marketing is so cheaper than any other marketing systems.
2. You can market your products/services worldwide. It is a global system.
3. You can market your product personally to your customer as email is a personal communication medium.
4. You can send your mail anytime and the reader finds it when he logs in.
5. You can market when it is a holiday.
6. You can communicate to your customer instantly when you need.
7. Using hyperlinks create a dynamic look for your email. It is more professional than a direct marketing letter.
8. Within a short time you can communicate with lots of people when you do email marketing but you can’t when you do direct marketing or tele-marketing.
9. Email has a forwarding option. If any customer finds your offer helpful, he can forward it to his friends.
10. Sending regular email creates a good relationship with customers/readers.
11. By email marketing you can target the specific customers and can maximize your revenue.
12. Customers can reply to you easily and he/she can ask any question later if he has.