It is true if you are in business you must need a website. This article for you who are planning to create a website for their business. This are the list of requirements you will need for your website.
1. Web hosting: where you are going to setup (I mean store all files and data) your website is very important. This place is called web hosting. If you hire any freelancer or web designer you should take the suggestion from them about choosing web hosting. Talk to them if they have any suggestion this is because they are much experienced.
2. Domain name: A domain name is the address by which your website will be found all over the world on the web. The company name should be included in domain url (if possible). But sometimes it is very hard to get your expected domain name. If you don’t find any domain according to your expectation then you can consider other name but you should try to keep it similar to your company name and also as much as easy to remember.
3. Design: don’t neglect the design of your site. As it is the identity of your business and people will get information from it so the design is very important. Moreover it will attract your customers. After the design is completed, upload all the information of your company. Create some page like about us, our product/service, contact etc.
4. Marketing: after your site is completed, it needs people to visit. So you have to market your site but it is the hardest step. For promoting your business you need to make a good marketing plan. You should do both passive and active marketing like search engine optimization and buying ads for your site.
5. Updating: at last you have to update your site information regularly. You can hire anyone for this task or do by yourself.